Who's in the Kitchen?
- Mrs. Sanderson - By the kitchen sink doing dishes. Talk to her and she'll ask you to tea at the kitchen table. Later in the game, she'll be sitting at the table with Jenny.
- Sophie - At night she crawls and back and forth along the countertop and sometimes writes in her diary. During the day she won't talk to you, but Tao will probably be playing with her by his bowl.
- Tao - If he's not in the backyard, he's playing with Sophie by his bowl.
- Mr. Sanderson - After getting the letter from Mrs. Sanderson, he will be standing by the stove. If you talk to him, he'll ask you to help him make burgers.
- Jenny - Later in the game, she will be sitting at the table with her mother.
The Drain can be entered via the kitchen sink, inside the Drain are mice, that when come into contact with, will damage Chibi and make him lose Battery Power. The only reason to enter this area is to obtain Mr. Sanderson's ring during a certain story mission, however Chibi is allowed to head into the Drain as much as he wants, as no one stops him from entering the Drain.
There is a Ladder Ulilibot and a Bridge Utilibot in this room. The Bridge Utilibot is used to reach the kitchen table and a Chibi-Door, while the Ladder Utilibot is used to reach the Spoon, Bandages, and Chibi-Doors.