The Kitchen is a room in the Sandersons' house. In the beginning of the game, you "have tea" with Mrs. Sanderson by talking to her near the kitchen sink. Later in the game (after Mrs. Sanderson locks herself in her bedroom), you can make burgers with Mr. Sanderson by talking to him near the stove. The Spoon can be found in this room.
Who's in the Kitchen?Edit
- Mrs. Sanderson - By the kitchen sink doing dishes. Talk to her and she'll ask you to tea at the kitchen table. Later in the game, she'll be sitting at the table with Jenny.
- Sophie - At night she crawls and back and forth along the countertop and sometimes writes in her diary. During the day she won't talk to you, but Tao will probably be playing with her by his bowl.
- Tao - If he's not in the backyard, he's playing with Sophie by his bowl.
- Mr. Sanderson - After getting the letter from Mrs. Sanderson, he will be standing by the stove. If you talk to him, he'll ask you to help him make burgers.
- Jenny - Later in the game, she will be sitting at the table with her mother.
Go to the Spoon page to find out how to get the spoon.
There is a Ladder Ulilibot and a Bridge Utilibot in this room. The Bridge Utilibot is used to reach the kitchen table and a Chibi-Door, while the Ladder Utilibot is used to reach the Spoon, Bandages, and Chibi-Doors.